Thursday, February 01, 2018

Gym and Fantasy Body Image

Went to the gym Wednesday (1/31) evening.  20  minutes on the Nordic elliptical for about 200 calories.   Downstairs was crowded. 13x(30+30+30)lbs deltoid fly.  13x(30+40+50)lbs pec fly.  13x(40+50+60)lbs lat pulldowns.  3x13 curls on the Roman Chair.  3x13x30lbs barbell curl.  3x13x30lbs triceps curls.  I forgot to do the free dumbell work.  

Crazy sexy dreams last night.  Probably the oddest was that a knee-high Joker (as in Batman) Doll sort of came to life, ran around, and turned into a 20-something, pastey-skinned, green-haired sometimes naked --and always dangerous-- skinny hottie.  OMG, I don't know where that came from--I'm not much of a DC, Batman, or Joker fan.   I'm going to blame some of the fantasy character pictures I was looking at on Pinterest for ideas what Jerick and Vance look like -- apparently most 20-something wizards are white, thin, wear an exessive amount of layers or else a poet's shirt with a plunging neckline to show off gym-pecs, and sport smouldering looks while grasping arcane flames.   I think I saw one black man.  All axe fighers look like Conan's little brother. 

Oh yes, and apparently I need to create a character named Franscesca Labyris, ... who I think is an urban fantasy, lesbian P.I. who sends mystical creatures back to the Otherworld with her magical axe.

No comments: