Monday, June 13, 2016

Post Birthday Post

Working Out:  Went to the gym Saturday morning.  Um, 20 minutes on the eliptical for 200+ calories.  10 minutes on the rowing machine for 105 calories.  3X12X60 lbs on the pec fly.  3X12X80 lbs on the lat pull-down.  3X12 hanging curls.  Some dumbbell work involving over-head triceps work.  Eating much less junk food last week and actually going to the gym is showing this week.

This morning when I went to use the iPad, the charge on it was down 5% from 35% when I went to sleep; I don't know what app drained it, but it meant I had to write long-hand.  Which was pleasantly slow and I wrote a 300 word vingette.  I just learned that Cat Rambo uses DragonSpeaking to transcribe her longhand journal entries into electronic format, and maybe I can do that, too (hmm, looks at buget...)  

Dreams:  I had another dream I wish I could recall better because it had brilliant dialog:  two actresses retold in modern language the rival lovers' speeches they were rehearsing from a ?Shakespear? play (maybe "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?)  In the end, it turned into a slap-fest.  

Later in the dream, someone gave me a mask bead on a thong in an attempt to establish a magical connection to me.  This is pretty much a twist on "Mask Glass Magic" which has various dream sequences involving masks.


It's commencement at work, so there are lots of happy undergraduates hugging each other.  And releaved looking parents.  And, surprisingly, parking -- I was expecting a sea of undeserving SUVs to take all the stalls in the lot where I normally park, and was pleasently surprised.  

Working Out:  Went to the gym Monday.   20 minutes on the eliptical for 200+ calories.  Got to the interesting part of "Ancilary Justice."   3X12X60 lbs on the pec fly.  Shook my head in dIsbelief when "Fox on the Run" blared over the stereo.  3X13X80 lbs on the lat pull-down.  3X12 hanging curls.    3X12X35lb barbell curls.  Nearly died when "Inna Godda Divida" started playing over the stereo.  3X12X30lb  tricepc pulldowns.  

No comments: