Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dreams of Math and Abs

Sunday night/Monday morning's dreams were of the wandering variety.  I'm pretty sure a forest was involved.   At one point I was looking at a large holographic map of the Eugene area and was surprised that the distance between my house and where I work was the same as from where I work to Mount Pisgah.

The only thing I remember clearly was that a writer friend of mine commented favorably upon my abs (ha! wish fulfillment there, since, when I'm feeling generous, I'd say I have a two-pack; I"m not sure why I dreamed she said that).   The other thing I remember was that there were four of us and we were trying to divide three sausages evenly between us, and said if we cut each link into fourths, that would work because three and four were factors of twelve (yes, it was a math discussion about least common denominators).  

The Family returns from their long travels tonight.  I wish I had gotten more done, but that seems to be the way of projects.  It will be nice to have some enforced routines.  It will be nice to not have the house feel empty (although I have a feeling I'll miss the quiet a little).  It will be nice to not sleep alone.  

No comments: