Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Augh! Christmas is Coming!

Lots of deadlines looming of the Christmas kind; this will make it difficult to get writing and gym time in.

I was writing a blog post about Bad Parenting Ideas I've Actually Considered for Longer Than Five Seconds, but I decided that it would bring too much backlash on a number of fronts.  I'm sure anyone frustrated by raising a child could come up with it.

I'm thinking about my birthday, which is in a few weeks, and what I'll do during it.  Last year I had a dance party, but this year I think I'll try something more laid back.  I wouldn't mind some sort of tea.  I'm trying to think what sorts of thing would be appropriate for a pentagenarian... and maybe I'll have to visit my Pinterest boards or something.

Working Out:  Went to the gym Wednesday ( 12/2) night:  35 minutes on the elliptical, so I'm guessing 350 calories.  3x13x30 lbs on the pec fly.  Increased lat pull-down to 3x13x90.

No comments: