Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Late July Journal

Working Out:  Monday, I did 20 minutes (145 cal) on the elliptical, ten min (100 cal) on the rowing machine, and 20 assisted dips and 10 assisted chin-ups.  Downstairs, I did pec-flies (3 sets of 12 reps at 40 lbs), lat pulls (3 sets of 12 reps at 80 lbs), and 20 curl-ups.  Then I had to leave a little early.

Writing:  I'm about ready to abandon the current piece I've been working on.  I'm afraid if I fiddle with it for too much longer it's going to get over-edited.  Mostly I've been pecking away at it here and there.  It's at a point where I need to send it out, and it will be good to focus on the more creative end of drafting a story instead of editing one.  

The weather has been in the 70's and 80's the last week, which is nice; but we're about to have another spike of mid to upper nineties (bleah).  We had a little sprinkle over the weekend, but there was no measurable precipitation.


No comments: