Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Writer Anxiety Dream

The dream opens in progress...

Previously, had been something about a magician and his female apprentice in a fantasy setting.  I believe we were looking for something in a palace.

The dream shifted, and the contents of the previous dreaming had become a story I had written.  I was at an Established Author's house, in a room filled with Established Authors, and they were critiquing the hell out of my manuscript.

"Well, it's a good start," one said.

"I think you need to go back and Really Write this story," another one said.

In the back of my mind I was thinking, "Man, I'll need to critique what they've written, and I haven't read it yet."

In the front of my mind I was thinking, "Crap, they really hate this story."

At least I wasn't naked.

I woke up.  It's not too hard to figure out that it was a writing anxiety dream about what I'm currently working on.



No comments: