Saturday, August 15, 2009

Her Majesty's Secret Calvalry

This morning I had a dream I was a secret agent horse. Mr Ed meets James Bond. I was pulling a wagon behind me that had a lot of clockwork inside of it. The chimes and some of the gears extended below the place where a (human) driver would have sat. I think I must have been trying to write in my sleep, because a part of me was thinking how the tick-tock of the pendulum and the Big Ben chimes at midnight would make it difficult for me to hide from the enemy spies (also horses) and how being betrayed by the thing I was trying to protect would be an interesting plot device.

I have the impression that I was wearing a suit, too. So, yeah, I was a horse, on all four hooves, pulling a steam-punk cart, dressed in a James Bond suit.

I was trying to transport the clockwork cart somewhere, and that's all I can really remember.

No comments: