Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hot Day for Mail

Whew, the last few days have been too warm for my liking.  Oh well, on the up side, our heating bills are lower.

This weekend I got a lot of stories in the mail.   This is a good thing.   April, I let things slide as the rejection letters came.  Now I have to polish the first drafts I have and send those out, too.

On the dream front, my dreams have been kind of dark lately.  One night I must have been channeling my inner Jay Lake because I dreamt I was mistaken for a clown -- this was a bad thing because clowns in the gritty dream city I found myself in were the leaders of gangs.  Imagine Ronald McDonald with a switchblade and pistol.   I think that was the dream involving tossing someone from a very high window.

Then there was the Escape from Arcosanti dream, with revolutionary residents bombing the construction.  

No comments: