Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Still Enchanted


It's true.

Now that I'm back in Eugene, I want to go back to the Magic Kingdom. I'm very surprized. I was expecting to be Disneyed-out by the second hour. But they do what they do at DisneyWorld very well. I could have easily spent another two weeks there (it's probably better for our bank account balance that we didn't... but...)

I think part of the fun was that it was 78 degrees with reasonable humidity. I've been back in Eugene (and in front of computers) and already I can feel the places where my hands sort of hurt and all the funny little winter twinges are back in my feet.

That and Mark and I have decided that the cast members at Disney dress better than a majority of the citizens of Eugene.

There must be a metaphor in there somewhere.

No comments: